Friday, March 21, 2008

Just a little joke

My friend Sherry who is in my EMT class works for the National Guard. She has a casualty kit to doll "victims" up for medic training. She had her coworker drop off the kit and she put it in the bathroom so no one knew. During a break we went into the bathroom and she did me up with glass in my forehead and head, scratches, pavement, and lots and lots of blood. It took awhile so we walked into class after it had started again (that night just so happened to be bleeding and shock night). Everyone turned and looked when the door opened and I shuffled in slowly and let out a very agonized sound. We got them soo good!!!!









2 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

OUCHIE!!! I think I would have passed out if I had been in your class. I guess that is why I am a baby nurse, not an EMT or even an ER nurse. I don't like yucky owies.

Matt Schultz said...

That rocks! Maybe they will have forgotten about it by Halloween and you can get'em again!