Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm so happy!

After having an enlightening talk with the director of the P.A. program this week, I think I have finally figured out what to do!

My major is now Spanish. I despised Biology anyways, and the director told me they want people with diversity. Plus, he told me they have thought about making two years of Spanish a requirement to get into the program, so they obviously think Spanish is important.

I will do the Paramedic program my junior year.

Then finish up my bachelor's senior year, and apply for P.A. school that spring!

Sometimes things just happen how they're supposed to. I'm on track for these plans, without knowing ahead of time this is the way I would want to go.

2 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I had no idea you had a blog. Yeah!!!!!! I am totally excited to be able to keep updated on your exciting life, it may be stressful, but sometimes I truly miss the college life. Sorry that we had to move so far away, but we miss you too and hope that you and that crazy cousin of yours come visit us this summer.

Shellie said...

Way to go on your education plans. I agree, things always seem to work out.