Wednesday, March 5, 2008

100 things about me.

I am totally copying Katy and Annie, but I loved their blogs with 100 things about themselves! So here I go with 100 things about me.
1) My eyes change colors depending on my mood and how I feel.
2) Despite some crazy partying friends, I have NEVER tried alcohol or drugs.
3) If I'm crying about physical pain, it literally
guarantees I have to see a doctor. The times I've actually cried about pain, I've been messsssssed up.
4) I can't stand having my fingernails painted.
5) I can cross my pinky toe on my right foot.
6) I have a water pillow. Yay for the chiropractor's really good suggestion.
7) The ring I wear everyday (other than my CTR ring) was a gift from my parents on my 16th birthday.
8) I love fishing and find it very relaxing.
9) Hoodies are my favorite.
10) When something is really funny it's hard for me to stop laughing.
11) I'm a good artist, but only with pencil. I can't paint worth anything.
12) I have super tiny wrists.
13) I really enjoy watching football and I miss being a trainer.
14) I think Annie's eskimo bars are quite possibly the most divine substance known to mankind.
15) I really like hip hop.
16) I'm an only child.
17) I'm good at Guitar Hero but suck at every other video game ever.
18) Sometimes I dirty dance when I'm home and no one's watching. :] You gotta get it out of your system somehow right?
19) I occasionally sing in the shower when there's a good song on the radio.
20) I hate being cold or shivering.
21) I'm a pyro.
22) One of my biggest pet peeves is getting ready in the mornings.
23) I'm a really fast typer.
24) And also a very fast texter.
25) The game Boxers or Briefs never fails to make me laugh til I cry.
26) I was lucky enough to get my mom's side of the family's eyes.
27) I wish I still had flawless skin on my face like I did in high school. Ugh.
28) I enjoy reading good books.
29) Traveling is one of my favorite things to do.
30) Except I miss my cat too much when I'm gone.
31) I don't really like eating spaghetti or other super messy foods in public.
32) One of my favorite smells is Fierce.
33) I like cuddling.
34) I have bad back problems that got started when my family was in a terrible car wreck when I was four. My spine got stretched 2-3 inches in the accident.
35) I despise seafood with a fiery burning passion.
36) I love having friends that I can sit and do nothing in particular with but still have a blast.
37) I love thunderstorms.
38) I get claustrophobic in situations that you might not believe.
39) I can get really shy sometimes.
40) The name "testosterone TV" was started with me describing Matt's TV. Since then, the name has stuck and everyone loves it.
41) I love shooting guns and just so happen to be very good at it.
42) I can't handle sleeping with my head under the blankets. I wish I could, but every time I've pulled them over my head I feel like I'm going to suffocate.
43) I look really funny in baseball hats.
44) I've only passed out twice in my life.
45) I love scrapbooking.
46) I'm a good photographer. It runs in my family.
47) I like eating pickles at midnight with Katy.
48) The first (and only) man to propose to me was four years old. And I love him to death.
49) I'm creative.
50) I teach the sunbeams in Primary.
51) I started my first college class the day after I graduated from high school.
52) I really enjoy working out. I guess you could say I'm an endorphin junkie. (That's the happy chemical your brain releases when you exercise.)
53) I get sunburned pretty easily but it turns tan a couple days later.
54) I'm a big tomboy but I've heard that most people's first impression of me is that I'm preppy. Yikes.
55) My family has a lot of traditions and I love them.
56) My family is the best.
57) I HATE rollercoasters.
58) I am an extremely curious person.
59) I'm OCD about the order I get ready for bed every night.
60) Cereal is my late night snack.
61) I have a friend who is a Marine and I am very proud of him.
62) I'm a night owl.
63) Don't laugh... I'm super scared of the dark.
64) I really don't like being outside in the rain but I love driving in it or laying on my bed and listening to it.
65) I dream a lot at night.
66) My cousins' kids are my "nieces" and "nephews". They are incredible.
67) I love Mexican food.
68) I know what heartbreak feels like, and unfortunately I've broken a heart and maybe two. Those combined have made me a little cautious now..
69) I love concerts. I have seen these bands: 3 Doors Down, Red, Buckcherry, 3 Days Grace, Cobra Starship, Boys Like Girls, Cartel, Ryanhood, Woods Tea Company, Jeremy Buck and the Bang, Black Tide, Operator, Avenged Sevenfold, AFI and many others at Warped Tour, and I have me and my cousin's tickets for Jimmy Eat World and Paramore next month!
70) I am going to cry my eyes out when my cousin leaves for college. I'm not looking forward to it at all.
71) I wrote some really good song lyrics...then lost the binder they are all in.
72) The little Heise golf course is my favorite golf course as of now.
73) I try really hard not to be hypocritical since hypocritical people drive me nuts.
74) Certain songs remind me of certain people.
75) I have friends from all kinds of "groups" and I wouldn't have it any other way.
76) I really like when people make mix CDs for me.
77) I love making new friends.
78) I'm probably the jumpiest person alive.
79) I'm a slow hiker. I like enjoying the scenery and not killing myself to get to the top fast.
80) I'm a slightly picky eater.
81) I've been pulled over twice but somehow the only ticket I've ever gotten was a parking ticket.
82) I love fruit.
83) I don't like going to expensive restaurants on dates because it makes me feel bad they are spending so much money on me for one meal.
84) I connect with a lot of people.
85) I am going to learn how to quilt.
86) I hate fighting with people. It's one of the worst feelings in the world.
87) I love whitewater rafting.
88) I really like when guys are gentlemen.
89) I like giving compliments.
90) There are a lot of places in the world I have goals to see.
91) I still bleed orange. (Probably only people from here will understand that.)
92) I like watching scary movies as long as I'm not alone.
93) I am now used to getting treats for 75 people...for around 50 dollars or under.
94) I love federal holidays. No classes! :0)
95) I don't particularly like wearing shoes. I can't wait until it's warm enough for sandals.
96) I'm a daddy's girl.
97) I love camping.
98) I like buying flowers for my friends.
99) I only like pens with blue ink.
100) The fact that I attract OLD men is sometimes funny, but sometimes excruciatingly frustrating.

Well, there's 100 random things about me!



1 comments:

Jana said...

I followed the link off Tino's page to peek at your blog. Wow, I learned about 85 new things about you! (I want to see you cross your toes sometime.)