Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The conversation goes bad when the weather is brought up...

But that doesn't count since this is a blog.

Yesterday was 75 degrees. I wore shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals and drove with my window down. People came into the clinic sunburned.

Today was significantly chillier and cloudy. I went into class and it was just windy outside, but nothing else. About an hour and a half later when I came out of class, it was blizzarding outside. And I am not exaggerating when I say BLIZZARDING! I should be happy for the moisture so we don't stay in a drought, but sometimes going from 75 degrees to a blizzard can be a little shocking.


And on a completely random (and happier) note, I FINISHED MY EMT CLASS!! Wahoo! Now I just have to take a couple tests and I'll be licensed. :)

3 comments:

Jana said...

Congrats on finishing your class! And speaking of the weather, it was 80 degrees here on Monday and then we got a few inches of snow on Tuesday. Pretty weird.

Shellie said...

Way to go on finishing your EMT! And yes, we got the warm weather too, just a few days earlier (of course). We had temps of 85 on Saturday, and then back to the same old clouds and rain. ARGH! When is the sun ever going to come out!!!!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Hooray for finishing your EMT. If you want nicer weather you can always come visit me, anytime, really, I mean anytime. (Not that is way warm, but definitely too warm for blizzards).