Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm it!

Sorry it took me so long to see the tag Steph!

Here goes.


8 Favorite TV Shows:
MYTHBUSTERS!
American Idol
Bullrun (my brother in law got me addicted..)
Cold Case
I don't really watch much TV...


8 Things I Look Forward To:
Summer
Painting the house
Gym membership
Camping
Playing with nieces and nephews
Date night
Scrapbooking
Clean house :)


8 Things on My Wish List
Some new shirts for summer
A good grade in Anat and Phys
A santoku knife
To find out if I'm accepted into the Paramedic program
A fun summer job
That cookbook I really wanted and restrained myself from buying... :)
A hair cut (does anyone have any ideas? I can't figure out how I want it!)
My cousins to live closer (HINT HINT! haha)


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Wrote a paper
Went to yoga
Volunteered at new freshman registration
Looked at the Ikea website
Wrote down recipes
Looked at the awesome sale Albertson's is having
Ate lunch with Doug
Bought donuts at almost 11 pm because they sounded good to us :)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
Maddox
Melina's
Texas Roadhouse
Olive Garden
Wendy's
Taco Bell
Perkin's
Red Robin

0 comments: