Monday, June 16, 2008

I Love My Family!

I've always known I have the best family ever but lately I've gotten lots of good reminders.

My parents are two of the rocks in my life. They love and support me and have taught me to do the same for others. My dad can always make me laugh and my mom is there when I need someone to cry on.

My grandparents, although they are all gone now, have left an amazing legacy. They knew how important family was and passed that value to all of us.

My cousins are amazing examples to me. I love being around them! Thanks for letting me grow up with you.

My aunts and uncles are so supportive. They are always there when we need them.

I have the best family in the whole wide world!

3 comments:

Jana said...

You do have a great family. I am glad that we have so many of those wonderful people in common.

Shellie said...

Thanks for the reminder. When things are rough, it's good to remember that even though it's rocky, our family is the greatest blessing in our lives.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I am glad that I call myself your cousin and have you be apart of my family. And by the way, I think your parents are totally awesome too.