Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Parking tickets bring out the best in people...



So you know those crazy people who think it is completely appropriate to yell at employees of some workplace about something that's totally not the employee's fault? Yeah... Mix parking tickets into the mix and it can get a little ugly sometimes.

The person who works next to me handles the parking tickets for the huge parking lot that surrounds our workplace. The other day, I was zoning out until I heard, "I GET A PARKING TICKET EVERY TIME I COME HERE!!" Of course the tone of voice caught my attention. I held my amusement down to (I hope) a small smirk. His rant continued, and ended with a really rather entertaining remark that went something like this. "IF I'M HERE MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR AND GET A METER TICKET....I'LL....BLOW MY TOP!!!!!!!"


Hehehe. Just a little amusement for your day. :)

3 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

People are so weird and crazy sometimes. Just follow the rules I always say.

Jana said...

Isn't it crazy how if you keep doing the same thing you keep getting the same results?

Sister Christine McCracken said...

oooh parking. I just love it!