Sunday, August 3, 2008

The things we say..

Here is a quick funny story.

The background: Friday I left for Utah with Doug and his family for his family reunion. I forgot to pack a PJ shirt so last second I put one on top of my bag, under the straps. Saturday I met Missy and went to Lagoon and spent the night in Salt Lake with her, Dan, and Nicole.

The story: Picture this..Saturday night I was completely exhausted from not sleeping well the night before and being very active all day at a water park and then Lagoon. I was getting ready for bed and here is the conversation in a nutshell:

Me: "Crap, my shirt fell off in his car."
Nicole: "Oh it FELL off, did it??"
Me (embarrassed): "Yeah, it was on my bag."
Nicole: "On your back?!"

Okay, so that's pretty dirty but completely innocent at the same time. Don't pretend like you didn't laugh, or at least smile. :)

3 comments:

Jana said...

I wish I had a nickel for all the things that I have said that came out wrong or sounded wrong.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I won't pretend, I thought it was hilarious. If only you could post the shade of red you wear blushing during this conversation.

I'm with Jana though, it is nice to hear someone else say something totally innocent, but have it come out all wrong.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

today in relief society our teacher told us to be "pure in fart" oops. Yeah. No more pure in heart, now we are pure in fart. hahaha